Monday, October 22, 2012

It's Been a While

I was totally going to write this last week but I've been strangely tired as of late. 

Anywho,

New job is very different than what I was expecting. I don't even touch the register, for a start. In fact, I don't even talk to people. (Which is both a blessing and a curse). I mean, it's nice to talk to coworkers because I mean, honestly, work is boring. But, by the same token, I don't have to deal with customers ever. So that's nice.

Basically all I do for 6 hours is organize and reorganize school supplies. Yep. That's it. It's cool because I actually LIKE organizing things. But I finish everything in about 2 - 3 hours. I still need to figure out how to stretch it out for another 3. I'll get there!

I do like this job much better than any of my older jobs combined, though. Stress-free, working at my own pace. And I actually get more hours than I did when I worked at Starbucks. Only downside is sometimes I have to work on the weekends. I normally wouldn't mind, but all of my friends are going "Cosmic Bowling" this weekend.

Cosmic Bowling is like regular bowling. Except all the lights are off except for black lights, so all you can really see are the pins. Why do we even have normal bowling when COSMIC BOWLING EXISTS??

*ahem* Moving on, once football season ends, I should end up having weekends free. I think. 

But yes. Things are looking way, way up and I much prefer this job!

Oh, and apparently I left my last paycheck from April there so now I have free monies. So that's amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment