Wednesday, October 10, 2012

That Was Easy!

So I went to Barnes & Noble a few days ago in hopes to find a job.

I didn't even have to interview.


I worked at the Starbucks inside the bookstore for a year and a half, so I all ready knew all of the managers. I went and talked to the main hiring manager and she just went "You know what? I'm just gonna hire you."

First day is on the 15th. I still haven't moved, yet. But that's okay because I'm moving back to town on Friday. Full day to pack all my stuff. It's not a lot of stuff, so it one day should be fine.

I must say, it is very nice to be back in town. I get to see my boyfriend and all of my friends and now I have time to draw and cook and it's great! Also I am attempting to go get contacts next week. My insurance runs out on the 1st, so I gotta go nab some soon!

In other news, my 11th Doctor costume is almost complete for Halloween! Just have to add the elbow patches to the tweed coat and I'll be finished! Even got the Sonic Screwdriver and everything.

All in all, this has been been a pretty awesome month.

No comments:

Post a Comment