Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Day The Earth Stood Still

Alternatively: I will kill everything.


So, I have this job I'm not entirely too fond of. Don't get me wrong, it's a fantastic job if you don't have anxiety issues. However, I have some annoyingly severe anxiety problems.

My job consists of calling people on the phone all day. I thought having a job where I called people would diminish my fear of over-the-phone interactions. Nope. Didn't help.

In fact it might've made it worse.

Moving on. Apparently, if you come into work 5 minutes late (For example if you clock in at 9:06 you are late), you can get in trouble.

GUESS WHO GOT INTO TROUBLE TODAY.

So, I've officially been suspended for a day because I was late more than 3 times this month. And today I clocked in at 9:06 instead of 9:05 which is why I was suspended. (Do I even need to say how uncool this is?)

So, I'll be looking for a new job that I can get to at a reasonable time. I'm thinking of working in the Barnes & Noble I used to work at. Well, I worked at the Starbucks, but apparently they have a new manager who is the spawn of Satan. And I'd rather work in the bookstore anyway because my wrist keeps acting up and making latte's all day doesn't really help matters.

I guess I'll keep you posted on jobs and things.

xoxo Alyssa Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment